Featured Post

ZION NATIONAL PARK UTAH This image was made during the fall of 2015 in SW Utah. It was one of three parks that we visited on this tri...

Monday, November 30, 2009

CLASSICAL GUITARIST 1986


CLASSICAL GUITAR
=
One of my most enjoyable one-on-one portrait sessions was when I was working for Radford University back in SW Virginia.
=
It has been my experience that most artists and performers were usually easy to work with and this results in an enjoyable session. In addition, I savored every moment of listening to this well known musician as he played selections from various classical themes
=
I used two reflector umbrellas for this session with each being placed at different points to provide the lighting I needed.
=
The only musician I ever had trouble with was Steve Allen and that was because he had requested that any photographs would be made strictly to his specifications. He thought he had a bad side and a good side and from a certain angle, but that is open for debate.
=
Most of the younger generation probably would not recognize these people but in my day they were top performers. Heck, I still remember listening to Jack Benny on a vacuum tube radio.
=
To view a larger image of Carlos, left click on the image. To View more imges and stories, click on OLDER POSTS below.

No comments:

Post a Comment