Featured Post

ZION NATIONAL PARK UTAH This image was made during the fall of 2015 in SW Utah. It was one of three parks that we visited on this tri...

Monday, December 14, 2009

MR TURNER Turner's Mill ©1974


TURNER'S MILL 1974
==
This is one of several old grist mills I documented during my early years as an artist. This one was located just west of Harrisonburg, Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley.
==
Mr Turner was still actively operating the old mill at the time and I eventually lost track of him and his hobby. I checked with the local paper in that area several years ago to learn whether the mill was still there but no one could provide me with any information. I assume that it became history a few years following my visit.
==
To view a larger image, left click on the image

No comments:

Post a Comment