Featured Post

ZION NATIONAL PARK UTAH This image was made during the fall of 2015 in SW Utah. It was one of three parks that we visited on this tri...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

ASPEN GROVE ©2009




COLORADO WINTER ON THE GRAND MESA

I am frequently on the lookout for nature's abstracts, and trees have always been among my favorite subjects.

I drove up to the ten thousand feet level of Grand Mesa last January to get a taste of winter at the higher elevations and I spotted this aspen grove on the way in. It was bitter cold and the breeze did not help matters one bit, but I managed to set up my tripod and camera and this is what I ultimately ended up with.


====




Click on the image to get a much larger image and you will be able to appreciate the original a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment