Featured Post

ZION NATIONAL PARK UTAH This image was made during the fall of 2015 in SW Utah. It was one of three parks that we visited on this tri...

Monday, November 9, 2009

EWE & LAMBS ©1972





It was a chilly day in Highland County, VA when I made this image of the ewe and two lambs. You might say that this was an example of anticipation and the decisive moment.

I had my eye on the ewe and even made an exposure, but when a second and third lamb stepped forward, I was ready. I made several exposures, but the best and final image was when the ewe turned toward her left. That was the decisive moment. This has been another public favorite over the years.


For a larger image click on the ewe

When you reach the bottom of the page, click on Older Blogs to continue with my stories and images. jj

No comments:

Post a Comment