Featured Post

ZION NATIONAL PARK UTAH This image was made during the fall of 2015 in SW Utah. It was one of three parks that we visited on this tri...

Monday, November 9, 2009

FORK MOUNTAIN HOMESTEAD ©1971




This image represents one of my early prints from the old cabin series. It is hard to believe that I made this print thirty-eight years ago, and I had to hike up the side of the mountain from the North Fork of the Tye River with my forty- pound camera pack.

Mountain dwellings such as this have mostly disappeared from the landscape. These two buildings have long since fallen down and the rotted remains have likely been covered with briars and honeysuckle vines.

This was an edition of forty-eight originals and no more remain in my collection.




---To view a larger image, click on the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment