Featured Post

ZION NATIONAL PARK UTAH This image was made during the fall of 2015 in SW Utah. It was one of three parks that we visited on this tri...

Monday, July 27, 2009

FALL ALONG THE SAN JUAN MOUNTAINS ©2008







FALL ALONG THE SAN JUAN'S 2008


This is why we moved to Colorado.


Wyoming was nice, but there is wall to wall scenery here on the west slope. If you need a break from stunning mountain scenery, you can go about the same distance and be in any number of spectacular canyons. Plus, the desert is wide open for a variety of scenic vistas, rock scapes and flora. There is no end to great outdoor vistas in this part of the world.


Tomorrow I am heading for the high country to try my skill at trout fishing. The streams and lakes are endless with one bubbly brook after another. Of course, my trusty camera will be with me, as will our dog Jake. You haven't met Jake yet, but he will show up shortly in one of my images. He loves the outdoors every bit as much as I do. He is half border collie and healer and full of energy. Sharp as a tack also.


For a larger image, click on the San Juan's

No comments:

Post a Comment